Providing Effective Clinical Monitoring in Raleigh, NC
Based in Raleigh, North Carolina, Glenwood Clinical Monitoring, Inc. specializes in performing and coordinating all aspects of the clinical monitoring process.
The company and our strategic affiliates provide timely, cost-efficient, and accurate monitoring services to assess the safety and efficacy of investigational trials.
The company emphasizes a dedicated and personalized approach to clients and their affiliates. We demonstrate a high-standard of expertise, courtesy, and professionalism. We understand that clear communication and professional rapport with our clients, partners, and investigators is critical to ensure the success of studies.
Services include developing monitoring plans, conducting site evaluation and initiation visits, conducting site visits to determine protocol and regulatory compliance, case report form review, central and investigator file reviews, performing investigational product accountability, preparing pre/post site visit required documentation, data query resolution, monitoring PK / PD biomarker studies (SAD-MAD), AE / SAE reporting documentation, and helping clients meet critical study timelines. Other services are available including business development, training, auditing, and Investigator assistance.
We specialize in performing and coordinating all aspects of the clinical monitoring process.
Our team assists investigators who may need additional guidance with study operation planning.
We support project management services to sponsors and CROs with comprehensive clinical monitoring.
Principal Monitor - Cyrus N. Gill, RN, MS, CCRA
- Graduate of Clinical Research Management from Drexel University College of Medicine
- Advarra IRB (previously Schulman IRB) Non-affiliated, Scientific, Board Member since August 2017
- Wide range of Sponsor / CRO monitoring experience since 2004
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES & MEMBERSHIPS
- RN License, State of North Carolina with Multi-State Privileges
- Member of Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP)
- Certified Clinical Research Associate (ACRP) as determined by The Academy’s FDA CRA Exam Committee
- Advarra Institutional Review Board (Formerly Schulman lRB)